Written by Taylor Duffany
Happy summer! When I think about summer makeup, two words come to mind: light, and shimmery. Here are 5 products I am raving about for this summer!
- Forego that heavy foundation for a light BB Cream. BB Cream is great because it has built-in SPF for those sunny beach days, and it’s light enough where you don’t have to worry about it coming off your face!
- Really emphasize the highlights of your face with a shimmery highlight! My favorite is the Radiance Baked Powder Compact by Laura Mercier in golden nude!
- Keep your mascara from running by using a waterproof mascara. I love the Lancôme Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara! It really gives volume to your lashes without any clumping!
- I love the Naked 3 Palette for summer! It includes a lot of shimmer pinks and golds for a warmer look!
- Get that natural beachy-wave look by using the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. This spray is infused with salt to add volume and texture to your hair to give you that pretty wind-blown feel!
Let us know what your favorites are in the comments below and come back next week for a DIY on how to make your own Wrap Around Choker- perfect for all your festival outfits this summer! Don’t forget to follow us on instagram and twitter @bostonpolished!