Written by Paris Adams
Skip a trip to the mall and DIY this bohemian fall staple with items found at a craft store!
What You’ll Need:
- Suede cording in a color of your choice (they have every color imaginable!).
- Metal cord ends
- A pack of beads or charms of your choice
- Small jewelry pliers
- Super glue
How to Make It:
- Cut a piece of the suede cording to a length of your choice, depending on how many times you want to wrap it and how long you want it to hang. A good measurement is the length of your arms stretched out. Cut the ends on a diagonal to make threading the cord easier.
- Place a metal cord end on each of the ends.
- Arrange your charms and beads the way you want them to hang and add a small amount of superglue to the ends of the circle hoops so your charms don’t fall off.
- Place the charms on the cording and then loop the ends around and pull them through the metal cord ends, placing a small amount of superglue in between the two pieces to secure them.
- Let the superglue sit until it’s completely dry (it will say how long on the bottle).
- Once it’s dry your choker is ready to be worn, enjoy!
*One pack of cording makes two necklaces.