Written by Jessica Spillane
Thanksgiving is approaching and we are all thinking of the things that we are thankful for. When the question gets asked at the dinner table, most people’s answers are friends and family. We never think about what fashion trends we are thankful for. So here is the answer to that questions- five trends that everyone is thankful for.
- Booties- Booties have gotten bigger and better these past two years. Everyone has a pair in their closet that they are just waiting to pull out. Whether it be for a casual look or to dress an outfit up, they always come in handy. If you don’t own a pair of booties, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a pair.
- Baseball caps- Baseball caps are another awesome trend. Today, you can buy all kinds of hats, in any color, or even with a saying. Hats come in handy when you’re having a bad hair day or if you don’t feel like washing your hair. Just throw a hat on and it will complete your outfit.
- Jean jackets- Jean jackets are the perfect fall essential. You can pair a jean jacket with a simple white tee shirt or even a cute dress. Jean jackets complete any outfit for both males and females. Next time you go shopping, make sure to pick one up. You’ll be wearing it all year long!
- Poncho- Ponchos are great because they keep you warm in the fall and look awesome as well! The best part about them is that you can pair it with a simple tee and jeans (as shown in the picture) and it ties the outfit together. You’ll always be cozy while wearing a poncho and it feels like you’re wrapped up in a blanket all day!
- Boyfriend Jeans- Finally, we are all thankful for boyfriend jeans. These jeans are great because it gives your legs breathing room unlike those annoying skinny jeans. These jeans have been making a huge comeback and they look great with EVERYTHING. You can add a fancy jacket to dress them up or just keep it simple and cozy with a loose fitting tee. These jeans are perfect for any time of the year and everyone should have a pair.
What trends are you thankful for this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below and share your photos with us on twitter and instagram @bostonpolished!
Photographed by Madison Paloski
Modeled by Hannah Smith